When: Tuesday 6th Feb 2018: 08:30 hr – Wednesday 7th Feb 2018: 17:30 hr
Where: Aarhus University, department of Bioscience at the facilities at Risø Campus. Frederiksborgvej 399, 4000 Roskilde, Denmark.
- Intro program
- EMODnet Chemistry 3, Management and Coordination
- First chemistry data harvesting, data and metadata population
- Data aggregation and products generation in the North Sea
- Data aggregation and products generation in the Baltic Sea
- Data aggregation and products generation in the Norwegian and Barents Sea
- Data aggregation and products generation in the NE Atlantic Sea
- Data aggregation and products generation in the Mediterranean Sea
- Data aggregation and products generation in the Black Sea
- Elements towards common rules for products generation for eutrophication
- Data collection and metadata population for contaminants, deadlines
- Dedicated maps on contaminants
- Marine litter data gathering and population of databases
- Data formats for beach litter, seafloor litter and micro-litter
- Maps for beach litter & marine (seabed & microlitter) litter
- Interaction with TG ML and Marine Litter Baselines
- SOCIB Biogeochemical data and the delayed mode quality control
- Upgrading of the portal and its services
- Extending the viewing services to new planned maps and graphics
- I nteraction and regular dialogue with MSFD stakeholders, MSFD experts board
- Interaction with TG DATA and INSPIRE use case
- Requirements, needs and feedback from BSC
- Requirements, needs and feedback from UNEP-MAP
You can download a list of hotels. The Danhostel is directly besides the restaurant where we will have the joint dinner, after the visit to the Viking museum on Tuesday evening. Connection from Roskilde to Risø is by bus no. 600S or 216. Both 600S and 216 stops at Risø, and have a route through Roskilde with a stop at the railroad station which will be close to most hotels.
The meeting is organised by Martin M. Larsen.
Participation of all partners and subcontractors is expected.