ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Questionnaires
A fundamental requirement in collaborative monitoring programmes in marine pollution studies is the intercomparability of data obtained from participating laboratories irrespective of the country of origin.
The production of good data requires that all data originators must adopt good field and laboratory procedures in order to guarantee Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) of the input data in the EMODnet Chemistry portal.
To achieve this purpose, a questionnaire according to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 was provided to all Partners during the EMODnet Chemistry second phase.
- Analytical methods (DOC)
- QA/QC Questionnaire seawater biota sediment May 2014 SMHI 2015 (XLS)
- QA/QC Questionnaire seawater biota sediment May 2014 NMOS 2013 (XLS)
- QA/QC Questionnaire seawater biota sediment May 2014 (XLS)
- QA/QC Questionnaire seawater biota sediment May 2014 (DOC)
- Questionnaire QA/QC May 2014 SEAWATER (DOC)
- Questionnaire QA/QC May 2014 SGU NMOS 2003 (DOC)
- QC/QA (DOC)