On 30-31 March, 2022, the second Steering Committee (SC) video conference of the ongoing EMODnet Chemistry phase took place.
The meeting, open to project partners and subcontractors, was essential to update the status of the actions agreed during the previous SC meeting, which took place on 16 November 2021, and plan short and mid-term activities. The event was a two half-day virtual meeting, held on Wednesday, 30 March, from 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM CEST (Rome time), and, Thursday, 31 March from 2 PM to 4.30 PM.
The meeting was attended by 32 participants from 16 European organizations.
Hereafter detailed information is available by means of WP-targeted presentations.
- WP1 – Project coordination - Pending actions (OGS)
- WP2 – Metadata and data population by data providers: who has to catch up; making use of ICES for selected countries (MARIS)
- WP2 – Review of guidelines - updates on contaminants and acidification (OGS)
- WP2 – Formulating formats and vocabularies for marine litter (OGS)
- WP2 – Nutrients loads by major rivers (ETT)
- WP3 – Marine litter data collections (micro and macro) (OGS)
- WP4 – Migration to Central portal – progress (MARIS)
- WP4: Progress on webODV Development: API and Advanced Services for the Map Viewer (AWI)
- WP5 – Uptake, outreach, and interaction. Planning next EMODnet/ICES data integration for EEA indicators (ICES)