ISO/IEC 17025:2005 Questionnaires
A fundamental requirement in collaborative monitoring programmes in marine pollution studies is the intercomparability of data obtained from participating laboratories irrespective of the country of origin.
The production of 'true' data requires that all partners adopt good field and laboratory procedures in order to assure Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) of the input data EMODnet Chemical portal .
To achieve this purpose a questionnaire according to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 is provided to all Partners of EMODnet Chemistry 2, in order to uniform quality and reliability of chemical data introduced in the EMODNET Chemical project.
- Analytical methods (DOC)
- QA/QC Questionnaire seawater biota sediment May 2014 SMHI 2015 (XLS)
- QA/QC Questionnaire seawater biota sediment May 2014 NMOS 2013 (XLS)
- QA/QC Questionnaire seawater biota sediment May 2014 (XLS)
- QA/QC Questionnaire seawater biota sediment May 2014 (DOC)
- Questionnaire QA/QC May 2014 SEAWATER (DOC)
- Questionnaire QA/QC May 2014 SGU NMOS 2003 (DOC)
- QC/QA (DOC)